Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Perfect for days when you’re in a hurry, this nutritious paella will have a meal on the table in minutes. For a non-vegetarian option, if you want to use up leftover cooked chicken, just add it in with the vegetables.
From Your Shopping List
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 level tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ vegetable stock cube
- 200g frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 packet quick cook Pilau rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and cook at a medium heat for 5 minutes until starting to turn golden. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the paprika to the pan and stir into the onions.
- Dissolve ½ a vegetable stock cube in 100ml water and add to the pan.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the pan, bring up to the boil and cook for the length of time indicated on the pack.
- Add the rice to the pan, stir well and cook for the length of time indicated on the pack.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!