Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Super simple to prepare and perfect for a mid-week dinner, this pasta bake is tasty and packed full of goodness.
From Your Shopping List
- 150g fusilli or penne pasta
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 x 160g tinned tuna
- 200g tomatoes, chopped
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas mark 4.
- Cook pasta for 2 minutes less than indicated on the packet and drain.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion till starting to soften, then add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tuna to the pan, heat through and mix gently into the onion.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix to combine.
- Put into an ovenproof dish, scatter over the grated cheese and cook for 20-30 minutes until starting to turn golden on top.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!
Not suitable for people with a fish allergy.