Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
From Your Shopping List
- 4 sausages pricked with a fork
- 500g baby potatoes, larger ones halved
- 2 large carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed in skin
- ½ tsp dried thyme or rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
- Line a roasting tray with greaseproof paper, put a little bit of oil on the tin so that the paper holds in place.
- Pour olive oil onto roasting tray, add the potatoes, carrots, garlic cloves and herbs and mix around to coat everything in the olive oil.
- Spread the vegetables out into an even layer in the tray, add the sausages and ensure that they aren’t covered by any of the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, remove from the oven to turn over the sausages and vegetables, and return to the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Check that the potatoes are cooked through and divide between 2 plates.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!