Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
From Your Shopping List
- 150g penne pasta
- 220g crushed tomatoes
- 15g basil, torn
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 40g grated Mozzarella cheese
- 15g Parmesan cheese
- 60ml water
- 15ml olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 230°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crushed tomatoes, water, olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and penne pasta.
- Pour mixture into a large roasting pan, top with mozzarella cheese and season to taste.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until pasta is fully cooked.
- Top with grated parmesan, torn basil and serve in large heated pan for the whole family to dig into!
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!