Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
From Your Shopping List
- Half medium onion, diced
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 100g coconut milk
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add chicken, onion & ginger, cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Add Thai red curry paste and cook for a further 1 minute until incorporated.
- Pour in coconut milk and chopped tomatoes, stir well.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with plain rice and a sprinkle of coriander and squeeze of lime to garnish.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!