Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Quick to prepare, easy to cook and ideal for bored palates. This mouth-watering take on Thai cuisine will have you going up for seconds with a kick in your step!
From Your Shopping List
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 x 400ml can of coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into 2cm strips
- 100g shitake or white mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 300g fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- Juice of 1 lime
- 200g bean sprouts
- Small bunch coriander, leaves only
- 1 red chilli, sliced into circles
- Dissolve the stock cube in 200ml boiling water in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the coconut milk and once it’s heated through, about 5 minutes, stir in the green curry paste. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for the time indicated on the packet. The chicken should be cooked through and the broccoli tender but not too soft.
- Stir in half the lime juice and taste. Add more lime juice to taste, if necessary.
- Make sure it’s piping hot and serve over the bean sprouts. Top with the coriander leaves and red chilli slices to suit taste.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!