Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Quickly prepare an Asian inspired meal at home. This delicious, fusion dish is perfect for adding vibrancy to week day meals.
From Your Shopping List
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 50ml Coca-Cola Zero
- 3 tsps soy sauce
- 3 tsps sesame oil
- 3 level tsps cornflour
- 450g lean lamb, eg leg, cut into 3cm strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 small bok choi, leaves separated (optional)
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2cm root of ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps hoisin sauce
- Mix the lemon juice, Coca-Cola, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornflour together in a bowl, then add lamb strips. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes, then drain off and reserve the marinade.
- Heat a wok or a large frying pan over a high heat. Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil. When hot, add half of the marinated lamb strips and stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the wok, add the other half of the lamb strips, cooking for 2 minutes, then remove from wok with rest of lamb.
- Add another 1 tbsp of oil to the wok. When hot, add the strips of red pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes, add the bok choi and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and spring onions to the wok, stir fry for 2 minutes, add lamb back into wok.
- Add the hoisin sauce, and half of the marinade and stir fry for a final 2 minutes.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!