Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
From Your Shopping List
- 4 x portions of smoked fish
- 1 x bag of baby potatoes
- ½ clove of garlic
- 1 x 150g packet of baby spinach
- 250ml carton single cream
- 1 x medium onion diced
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 100g black pudding
- 2 x knobs of butter
- Salt and pepper
- Season the smoked fish with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place under a medium grill and cook for 3-5 minutes each side. Put to one side.
- Boil the baby potatoes, remove from the heat, strain and leave to cool.
- Place a large pan on medium heat, add a knob of butter and sauté the onion and garlic for approximately 5 minutes until it starts to turn brown.
- Add the packet of baby spinach to the pan. Dice the black pudding and your cooked baby potatoes and also add to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Flake the grilled fish and add to the pan.
- Mix the mustard, cayenne pepper and cream together. Pour over the fish mix.
- Return the pan to the heat and heat through gently.
- Serve immediately.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!