Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
This is a one-pot stop to a refreshingly tasty and light, Asian inspired dish. Warm and comforting, quick and easy with no extra washing up!
From Your Shopping List
- 2 packets of miso soup mix (2 servings)
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsps of rice vinegar (can substitute 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar)
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 8 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 200g bean sprouts
- 100g watercress
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150g each)
- 350ml boiling water
- Soy sauce
- In a large saucepan, dissolve the miso soup in the boiling water. Bring back up to the boil, and add the garlic and vinegar. Add the broccoli and spring onions, cover the pot, and cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts and watercress, mix through gently, then lay the salmon fillets on top.
- Cover and cook for a further 4-5 minutes until the salmon is cooked. It should flake easily with a fork but still be moist and tender. Serve the vegetables and soup in bowls with a salmon fillet on top.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!