Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
From Your Shopping List
- 350g mince beef
- 500g potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 x medium onion peeled and diced
- 3 x carrots peeled and diced
- 1 x beef stock cube
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp
- Place a pot on the stove and add a splash of olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the mince. Stir occasionally until the meat is golden brown in colour.
- Add the diced onion to the pot. Add the dried parsley, dried rosemary and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pot.
- Dilute the beef stock cube in water following the directions on the pack then add to the pot.
- Allow to cook with no lid for 20 minutes.
- Add the diced potatoes and carrots to the pot.
- Continue to cook for a further 30 minutes until the potatoes and carrots are cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce and your stew is ready to serve.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!