Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Imagine a mince hotpot fresh out of the oven, steaming, the potatoes cooked until the perfect shade of golden-brown. Now imagine you made this, with complete ease and relaxation.
From Your Shopping List
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 350g minced beef
- 200g mixed fresh or frozen vegetables
- 2 level tbsps gravy granules
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300ml boiling water
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A few knobs of butter
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook at a medium heat for 5 minutes until golden.
- Then add the minced garlic and minced beef and cook until brown.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the pot.
- Add the gravy granules and 300ml of boiling water.
- Stir for 1 minute, then add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mince mixture into a pie dish and arrange the discs of potatoes on top.
- Grind a sprinkle of salt and pepper on top, and dot with small knobs of butter
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes until the potatoes are golden and cooked through
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!