- Chop some of the coriander stalks finely so that you have 2 tablespoons. Add 1 tablespoon of the stalks to a large bowl to make the burgers, and the remainder to a smaller bowl for the sauce.
- To the large bowl, add the mince, chopped onion, 2/3 of minced garlic, egg, soy sauce, cumin, ground coriander seed and salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly, make into four burgers and toss in the flour so they are not too sticky.
- To the small sauce bowl, add the Greek yoghurt, the remaining garlic, 2 tbsp lemon juice, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Preheat the BBQ to a medium heat, and lightly oil the grill. BBQ the burgers for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway. Toast the pitta bread on the BBQ to warm through.
- In a salad bowl, combine the chopped coriander, parsley and mint leaves, tomato and cucumber; pour over the remainder of the lemon juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss gently.
- Serve the burgers in the pitta bread with the lettuce leaves, the sauce and the salad.
If BBQ is not an option, the burgers can be cooked on a griddle pan or hot frying pan, or under an oven grill following the same method.