Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Bring an effortless taste of Italy into your busy week! This delicious, quick and easy dish is perfect for any day of the week.
From Your Shopping List
- 4 firm white fish fillets such as cod, skin on
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- 1 tbsp white wine (optional)
- Small bunch basil leaves, torn
- 25g pine nuts, lightly toasted (optional)
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- On top of the stove, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a roasting tin, large enough to take the 4 fillets. Cook the fish skin side down for 2-3 minutes, until starting to crisp.
- Add the white wine to the pan if using, and allow to bubble up.
- Add the tomatoes and olives to the roasting tin, arranging around the fish fillets and roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check to see that the fish is cooked by flaking it with a fork.
- Remove and plate the fish fillets. Toss the basil leaves in the roasting tin with the tomato and olive mixture, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, and scatter over the pine nuts if using, then plate alongside the fish.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!
Not suitable for people suffering from a fish allergy and people suffering from a nut allergy - contains pine nuts.