Serves: 2 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 45 minutes
Easy to make, super quick and super tasty. This Asian cuisine is a simple way to brighten up your taste buds mid-week!
From Your Shopping List
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 small chicken breasts, cut into 2cm strips
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 200g frozen mixed vegetables
- 50ml Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 packet quick cook Pilau rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, add the onions and chicken pieces and cook at a medium heat for 5 minutes until starting to turn golden.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the pan, and the Coca-Cola Zero Sugar. Bring up to the boil and cook the vegetables for the length of time indicated on the pack.
- Add the soy sauce and lemon juice to the pan and stir into the vegetables.
- Add the rice to the pan, stir well and cook for the length of time indicated on the pack.
BEST SERVED WITH AN ICE COLD COCA-COLA ZERO SUGAR!