- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing together by shaking in a jar.
- To butterfly the chicken breasts, place the meat on a chopping board and, with your hand flat on top, use a sharp knife to slice into the breast, do not cut into two. Open the breast out flat and put into a ziplock bag. Add half the dressing, mix well into the chicken so that it is fully coated and leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the BBQ to a medium heat, and lightly oil the grill. Remove the chicken from the marinade and BBQ for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway.
- Cook both the frozen vegetables and the noodles as directed on the packets. Toss together, and add the dressing.
- Cut the chicken into slices, and serve on top of the noodles. Scatter the peanuts on top if using.
If BBQ is not an option, the chicken can be cooked on a griddle pan or hot frying pan, or under an oven grill following the same method.
suitable for someone with a nut allergy or a sesame allergy.