- Soak the wooden skewers in water for a few minutes before assembling. This stops them burning as the skewers cook.
- Toss together the chicken, vegetables, oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Place the ingredients on the skewers, alternating chicken and vegetables.
- Place the skewers on a well-oiled, medium-heat BBQ.
- Turn the skewers frequently and BBQ for around 10 minutes until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
If BBQ is not an option, skewers can be cooked in a well-oiled baking tin in the oven on a medium heat following the same method.