- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until slightly reduced and thickening.
- Store in an airtight container and use once cooled.
For the sausages:
- Place the sausages on a well-oiled BBQ at a medium heat, turning regularly until browned and cooked through. Refer to instructions on pack for recommended cooking times.
- Brush with the BBQ sauce, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until sticky.
- Pop into hot dog buns with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and the toppings of your choice.
If BBQ is not an option, sausages can be baked in a well-oiled baking tin in the oven on a medium heat following the same method.