- Use tinfoil to parcel the fish fillets, ensuring there are no tears that will allow the marinade to escape.
- Split the marinade between all four parcels, then seal each parcel well by folding and scrunching the tinfoil.
- Place the parcels on the BBQ for around 5 minutes to cook.
- Use tongs to carefully remove the parcels from the BBQ.
- Serve fish in its parcel, taking care of the steam when opening.
If BBQ is not an option, tinfoil wrapped fish parcels can be grilled in the oven on a medium heat following the same method.